Sunday, December 09, 2007

disguised as a blessing I'm sure

Well. I promise to post more next week. I also promise not to post much this week. Things are at a frenzy. I'm sad to report that there has been no holiday baking. Everything is on hold until the following week, at which point, I'll be running to stand still, just trying to catch up with everything that I'm letting fall to the side at the moment.

Let's just say I'm usually better at the balancing act than I am at the moment.

On the other hand, when I get through next week, and you'll note that I said when because I am too old to entertain the notion of if, I will feel elated and drunk with euphoria. And that's all I really have to say at the moment.

In the meanwhile, enjoy this week's song, which is somewhat a reflection of my nervous energy level these days.

No comments: