Thursday, October 28, 2004

I love that dirty water


All right, I forgive you

Compliments of the AP... are the Red Sox not comprised of the wackiest bunch of goofballs? Between Pedro and Manny, you have some kind of funny face competition going.

Now I'm heartsick for Boston... times like this I miss it so. When I read accounts of the madness that will ensue on Saturday during the parade, I won't miss it as much. When I think about Boston in January when it's so cold that your skin goes to pins and needles when you walk into a warm place, I will miss it even less. But for now, I'm waxing nostalgic.

The lunar eclipse was beautiful last night. I live in one beautiful part of the country, if I do say so myself. Even if it's only until the next horizon becomes clear, I will not take these things for granted, as the song goes.

No comments: