Monday, November 14, 2005

it happens more than I'd like to admit

Apparently, I am a little behind on my laundry, because I am wearing an oversized pair of cranky pants today. So, this is all I have, rather than subject the few readers of this with vitriol and whining of massive, invalid proportions.

Your Birthdate: trust me- I put in the real thing

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
Sure, I’ll buy this one for a dollar, especially the part about it being tested, considering I’m going to be tested for two days straight.

You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
The former is true, the latter is a matter of much debate.

Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
Not true. Especially since I still act like a child, and refuse to engage in adult-like activities, like buying a house or cooing at small children. Also, I only ignore advice if it is a) spoken out of sympathy or b) spoken by an utter moron.

You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.
Fine, there is no sense in denying this one, since I break out into hives if I have too many social engagements in one week.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence
Laughably untrue. I keep a blog, for peet’s sake- how stable can I possibly be?

Your weakness: Suspicion of others
Maybe. Wait, why do you want to know?

Your power color: Eggplant
Yes, even though I’m allergic to them. I’m also allergic to the J-Crew-ification of all colors. What happened to PURPLE?!?

Your power symbol: Spade
I don’t know what this means, but I guess if I ever pull a Prince-like meltdown and decide to stop referring to myself with an already fake moniker, I will replace it with a spade?

Your power month: October
Well, I’m not sure that could be said about this October, but what the heck.

No comments: