Monday, September 19, 2005

turned away from it all like a blind man

True sign of the apocalypse: the Donald in overalls, singing the theme song to Green Acres. I had to run out of the apartment for a solid hour after that.

Classes: causing me stress in a good way. Work: causing me stress in an anger-inducing, Milton-burning-down-the-building way. Blogging: causing me stress, in a guilt-ridden way. Should someone who has been blowing off friends & human beings still take out the time to drone on in a blog? I'm conflicted.

I have not forgotten my oath to bake every weekend, though I have already managed to be unfaithful to it. I had to do some preparatory work on Sunday for the next baking adventure, and have yet to locate one of the key ingredients.

Also, I knew the Pats were not going to fare well this year- I am glad that my studying prevented me from watching the debacle. Sunday was official Boston Area sports choke day.

Finally, Naveen, see what happens when you don't wash your hair?

No comments: