Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the bubble floats so madly, will it stay sky high?

You guys (picture this uttered by an immature 16-year old)! I really do not even know what to say anymore. Too much, too much sweetness. Comments, emails, phone calls, big hugs. I am going into seizures and diabetic comas. Seriously, y'all are killing me.

Okay, in the best way humanly possible, though.

It is just that I am touched. And I do not really know how to write about that without sounding like the village idiot. Just imagine me with a big, dumb grin on my face. And maybe giggling. I was already head over heels, over the moon about the current state of affairs, but having you all share in that with me- well that's enough to melt a cold, black heart. Really, people. My heart is not cut out for this beating and soaring thing.

All kidding aside, I cannot give out any more concrete details at the moment. I can give you even more Heisenberg Uncertainty trash though, like this:

  • There is a 100% chance that I am leaving the city of San Francisco in 2007 (okay, that's technically not very Heisenberg-ish).
  • There is about a 50% chance that I will be in the Chicago area in 2007.
  • There is a 90% chance that I will be around the New York area in April.
  • There is about a 35% chance that I will be in the New York area in late 2007.
  • There is about a 1% chance that I will still be in California at the end of 2007.


Clear as mud, no? You know, the thing is, I could have written out some statistics like this two weeks ago, but some of those bullets up there might have represented bad outcomes. In the above list, should any of these uncertainties become a reality, it is a good thing. This might be the first time that I can honestly say I am in a no-lose situation.

I am sure I will go back to b*tching and griping and all that hand-wringing that I do best, because the human mind is not built to sustain this kind of euphoria for very long. But for now, I will keep the posts short, sweet (like all of you), and stupid.

p.s. I have not had any Grey Goose since this news. That seems the only real tragedy worthy of mention.

No comments: