Thursday, August 03, 2006

you say you want

Let's get the grumpiness out of here for a moment. Okay, dudes, it's time for another poll. Remember what P. Diddy says- vote or die!

Keeping The Dream Alive This Week:
Sometimes it winds up in my music collection.
yousendit scares me.
Dude, nobody cares what is keeping the dream alive this week.
It's your blog, so go ahead and tell us if you want, but it's not necessary to include the music link
What? I didn't even know you've been putting music up here.
I choose not to answer so that I cannot be implicated in such illicit activity.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Brought to you by virtue of my utter laziness and strides to gauge where I can be even lazier.

p.s. Is it just me or does anyone else think Allison from Project Runway is channeling Drew Barrymore?

No comments: